Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Some Stats About This Blog

We are still in January, which means we still have a bit of time to discuss about 2015. I don't really discuss much about my blog. I don't really advertize it to my peers and friends, nor I do communicate much about what my blog is about. 

Nevertheless, I believed it would be interesting for me to share some data about my blogs, in order for you to understand better how it works. 

This blog was never really meant to be a top audience one, as the topics I discuss about are very specifics. Moreover, I am not a journalist, nor I get any money from this activity (nor I am eager to get benefits from it). So I will keep on with this activity that I highly appreciate, but I know that the stats could be much bigger with a bit more efforts.

So here are the stats:
  • In 2015, there were 74 719 visits on my website.
  • The higher month was December with 8094, the weaker, February with 4 913
  • The first country visiting this blog is the United States, then France not that far, then Russia
  • Most of you come from the blog URL directly or Google. There are actually very few visits coming from Twitter or LinkedIn, which is kind of deceiving. I believe there is a lot of room for growth on that aspect.
  • All Time, I have reach 480K views.