Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Brand Coaching And Bernardo Trujillo

It has been a while I posted an article about brand coaching and also how Bernardo Trujillo, one of the top expert of retailing in the 60s used to leverage it. Bernardo gave to most of retail's trailblazers the essence, and the concept of modern concept of commerce. It did that while trying to convince retailers to buy its cash registeries. Another example I need to discuss is Michelin with his famous restaurant guide.

I am not a store director, and I don't advise you to do this or that. Neither I judge the morality of how retail is developping right now. I am just showing you what is going on in the world. Make any conclusion you want. My only interest is you to be as successful as possible, and that you buy me as much cash registeries as possible to my business.