Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Best Wishes for 2013

It has been a while I haven't posted something on my blog. As some of you may know, 2012 has been a very busy year on a personnal basis. I have moved to another appartment, became a landlord of my former appartment, and couple of days ago, I embraced parenthood. All these changes have kept me away from this blog. Also, as a category manager of DIA France, I extended my perimeter with new categories to deal with, which also took a lot of my available time.

2012 has in a certain sense allow me to grow my level of responsabilities, and I am quite happy about it, as I have always been eager to take some, both in my professionnal and personnal life.

As I have said, couple of years ago, while the beginning of the subprime crisis started, I expected as certain expert thought that the end of the crisis would approach in 2012. I believe my forecast was not that bad. But I don't believed that actually, 2013 would also be a tough year.

I have never been pessimistic, and I believe that 2013 will be a difficult year. But also, it will be great. Great because we will be forced to look after new opportunites, new way to create values. It is when times are difficult that you are actually forced to do more, and better.

I wish to all of you a happy 2013 year. I don't want in this post to make any forecasts, because 2013 will obviously be full of surprise. But what I wish you, is that 2013 will propose you the challenges and the opportunity that you need.