Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Socialcast

I wanted to talk to you about a very promising social media website I have found recently. Social media so far has rocketed on the mass market, but what about its applications in the business world?

Connecting different departments and employees to work on projects could indeed save time and create great synergies. The technology has shown its efficiency.

Socialcast aims to build an online business environment, using the web 2.0 technologies, to create a workspace. I haven’t really tried it yet, as I am not working on no project that would require me to interact with other people via this service, but so far it seems promising.

Another great advantage of the solution is that it is adapted to different format: you can integrate either on your Iphone, email account, desktop among others, or all at once!

I believe there is a lot to be done in terms of information systems.