Sunday, January 11, 2009

What Do You Think About This Blog?

I am dedicating this page to my audience. Indeed, I have started blogging in 2005, and this blog has changed a lot since the first time I posted. Therefore, I would like to get some fresh ideas and the opinion of my audience in order to improve this blog.

My purpose is not to limit my topics, but to have a feedback, wether you have visited this blog once, or you are a regular visitor.

I would like to know:
  • Why did you come for the first time on this blog? From where did you come?
  • What did you like or dislike about my topics, or my posts?
  • What do you expect while you connect to this blog?
I wish this page will help me define better what my audience like, and therefore, give you the best content possible.

Thank you all for making this blog's success, and to follow me on the web.