Friday, May 30, 2008

Why I am not writting a lot of articles these past few days

As I have said in a previous post, I am very sorry for the fact I did not write much these past few days. I have been very busy for different reasons and it has been hard to keep with the rythm I had this year concerning my blog.

As some of you might know, I finished my internship couple of weeks ago, and I decided to come back to France to look for a job. I had some opportunities to work here, but I think that at this moment, it is the best to come back to France. I'll probably talk about that more in a next post.

The fact is that since I'm done with my internship and I am moving back to France, my schedule has been turned up side down. Indeed, I had a specific schedule dedicated to Internet research and blog writing, among other daily tasks. But now, I have some problem to get back on track, especially because I have different things to get done that are important and time consuming (sending stuffs to France, cancelling bank accounts and so on... Not really cool stuffs to do, but I have to).

Anyway, I have a lot of new posts ideas coming through my mind, and I wish I'll be able to share it with you soon.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments:

Post a Comment