Saturday, May 10, 2008

Back to blogging


I haven’t been able to write these past couple of days onto my blog. I have been on vacation for 10 days visiting the south west of the United States (Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, LA…), and when I came back I had to finish my internship, and had a lot of work to do.

Actually this is a great thing not to write, and not to be in contact with the web for a little while. It allows you to have a clearer vision of what you do, and therefore to make adjustment where you are suppose to do some. That also gives you another vision on your work.

I m finally done with my internship, and I will be able to dedicate time to looking for a job, and relaxing for a little while. I will also spend some times on organizing my days, to set great basements for my next professional adventure.

If by any chance you would like to know more about me and are seeking for a marketing or sales manager, feel free to contact me, I will take into consideration your offer, and send you my resume and cover letter. Also, if you are willing to know my opinion about your marketing, sales, or business strategy, I'll be glad to discuss about it too.

Even though I did not write for a while, I thought a lot, and I will have a lot to tell you within the next few days.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:42 PM

    If im in the situation of the owner of this blog. I dont know how to post this kind of topic. he has a nice idea.

    ReplyDelete