Monday, October 22, 2007

Next main topic of the blog: small businesses, the future of CRM?

I must apologize if I am not as prolific on my blog as I have used to be. First I moved out last week, and had a lot of things going on with the new apartment. Secondly, I also have my internship report to work on, in order to be graduated for the retailing and customer relationship management master of Dauphine University, which is due on November 15th. I have already worked on, but I still have a lot to do though.

Part of this repost, there is a section called "mise en perspective" which can be described as a small thesis of 6 pages (it is actually replacing a thesis). This work has to be related to the industry/fontion the internship was pursued, and should be a reflection on our intership.

I had different ideas about what I would like to talk in this section, but I think the most interesting one would be small businesses and CRM. This topic is passionating, because we will see why I consider in a way small businesses are the future of CRM. Hopefully that will also be a great occasion to discuss and debate about this idea.

Therefore, in the next few days, I will probably write to you some of the work I did in the section that will be also available on my website while it will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment