Friday, August 31, 2007

Mortgage Blog


A little bit of auto promotion is not that bad isn't it? As I comitted myself to find blogs talking about different issues, I thought it was a good thing I would talk to you about these two blogs. I am working for Residential Pacific Mortgage in Mountain View, CA. I am working with two agents that wanted to enhance their internet presence. Therefore I recommended them the use of a blog to get in contact with their clients and partners, and also explain in detail their vision of the market.

Hence, I "coach them", telling them how a blog should work and how they shall use it.

After about a month, these blogs are successful. Even though they did not have a large communication on it (so far no emails, business cards, or any print pieces have been sent to inform our clients), these blogs have their audience.

More than this auto promotion, I think this blog shows well how interesting a blog concerning financial issues can be. Therefore I invite you to log on Jerome's and Yulin's blogs, to learn more about how to build wealth fast at low cost by managing properly your mortgage.

No comments:

Post a Comment