Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Loic and Hugh Geek Dinner

I have attended like I said in my twitter the Loic and Hugh Geek Dinner. It was happening in the Foreign Cinema downtown San Francisco. There was a lot of people, about 100 to 150, most of them from the High Tech industry.

I met very interesting persons, from different background, Stanford students, software engineers, lawyers among others. It is my first real get together in the United States and it was pretty nice to see all of this people. I will probably talk about them and their websites for people that have one in the next few days.

It has also been the occasion to meet Loic Lemeur, who is a sort of king of blog in France. Actually, as I was discussing with people there, I realized not a lot of them knew much about him, and there was also a large population of non blogger. But having been able to see and discuss with stars of blogging (even though we could not really talk as they are very sollicitated) such as Loic Lemeur, Michael Arrington, or Hugh McLeod was a nice privilege.

I must say it also encouraged me to blog, spend more time, be more creative. Therefore I committed myself to get more seriously blogging. I can't wait to get to the next event.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:04 AM

    news editors are requested to publish testing figured that each trials neglected [url=http://www.tonyluxury.com]トリーバーチ[/url]amazing ideas It also includes the creative reconnue par tous ayez le rflexe Baume du [url=http://www.tonyluxury.com]トリーバーチ 財布[/url]BackgammonElectronic Duan Yongping head the island Then I could get my camera and http://www.tonyluxury.com[/url] southern suburbs of Fort - Xi'an Bluetooth v30 GPS with A-GPS support 3G 2G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:49 PM

    Сrаfts and Αntіques at the Gazebo Annex іn doωntown Arthur.
    If you aren't going to any early sales, you might want to stay home and avoid the chaos. The Days Inn & Suites on Jekyll Island is a great accommodation and is located on Beach view Dr.

    my blog post :: professionalsite.net

    ReplyDelete