Monday, June 04, 2007

Wells Fargo on line banking


As I came back to the US, I opened a bank account at the Wells Fargo, as I did the first time I came there. I wanted to post a comment about the online banking of the Wells Fargo, that I estimate advanced. I realized a report during my master degree on on line banking and how it can you the internet tools to provide the best customer services as possible.

As I was seeking for some foreign on line bank to discover new concepts, I have been marked by the Wells Fargo's site possibilities. Indeed it allows to transfer money from an account to another one on line. You can also set up some email alerts that will allow you to know whenever your balance has reached a certain point.
To me, Wells Fargo provide a high class service to its customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment