Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Internet is back

I wanted to let you know I have back Internet at home. That is a great news because it will be easier now for me to work at home. Moreover, I bought a new wi fi card that allow me to get wifi connection in places such as Mc Donalds, the University, or others. Indeed, Mountain View is known to be the first place to have free wifi access! It might be useful though.

I have also went those past days to my parents' house in Pauillac, South West of France, Close to Bordeaux, where I have been able to rest for a little bit. It is a nice place, surrendered by wine plants (Pauillac is known worldwide for its famous wines, especially Mouton Rothschild). I am looking foward to going back there. Hopefully I will be able before my trip to the US.

Anyway, I hope to give you news soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment